Callpotential Own Your Ops Blog

2023 Self-Storage Communication: Year in Review

February 20, 2024 | Categories:

As we close the chapter on 2023, it's essential to reflect on a year marked by significant achievements and forward momentum at CallPotential. Our journey this past year was full of reaching targets and redefining what's possible in the self-storage industry through innovation and customer-centric approaches. Let's explore the milestones that made 2023 an exceptional year for us.

Breaking Down the Numbers: Our Impactful Journey in 2023


Eclipsing Milestones with nearly 22 Million Calls: 2023 was nothing short of spectacular. We tracked an astounding 21.8 million calls through over 20,000 tracking numbers, a testament to your dedication to customer engagement. 

The Power of Inbound and Outbound Calls: Of these calls, 62% were inbound, showcasing your focus on customer-centric strategies. The remaining 38% were outbound, reflecting your proactive approach to customer outreach.

Contact Center at The Frontline of Success: A staggering 4.25 million inbound calls were processed using Contact Center, made possible by 2,230 dedicated agents.

Lead Management Excellence: 2023 saw 1.6 million leads entered and over 3.6 million follow-ups completed through CallPotential. The most vivid change? Live Calls skyrocketed by nearly 25%, underlining the irreplaceable value of real-time customer interactions in our digital era.

Collection Manager Pro's Remarkable Feat: A massive $181 Million was collected using automated payment reminders. Furthermore, 117,000 new users embraced autopay, streamlining the payment process and enhancing customer experience.

Time - Our Most Valuable Asset: Most impressively, CallPotential saved operators 1,239 days worth of work - over three years! This means more time for innovation, strategy, and growth.

A Collective Journey to Success

2023 was a year brimming with achievements, but the real success lies in our collaborative journey. Your trust, feedback, and innovative use of our suite of tools have been the cornerstone of this memorable year.

Looking Ahead: 2024 and Beyond

We're excited about continuing this journey with you, pushing boundaries, and discovering new horizons in self-storage communication. 

Remember, every call tracked, every lead managed, and every payment collected is a step toward a more connected, efficient, profitable, and innovative future.

Ready to elevate your self-storage communication in 2024? Schedule a demo!

Subscribe To The CallPotential Blog

Schedule A Demo